Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CRC PRESENTS

A memory of Alice Ghostley. I was saddened to hear she passed away this year. Besides giving me great comfort from her rolls on television as a boy, she was a fantastic singer and musician. She worked with my great Uncle Anton who conducted numerous musicals and operas. She agreed to play a small part in my bizarre, apocalyptic comedy "Palmer's Pickup:an American Roadshow Odyssey", which I consider sort of my "It's a Mad, Mad, World" for the millennium. Her sense of comic timing was virtuosic...it was a great honor and privilege for me to have worked with Ms. Ghostley. I am grateful to have had the experience.



 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved