Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

CRC PRESENTS

My mockumentary "THE UNKNOWN COPPOLA" will be screening this weekend at the Coney Island Film Festival. Part of the reason why I made this film is because I am often bombarded with the question of how I am related to the Coppola clan. The little film is my humorous answer to the question. Anyhow, I noticed that the short film "Ode to Fredo" screens after my film. I looked at it and thought it was rather poignant, funny and oddly touching. So this week I am presenting a group of Brooklyn buddies who make films, music and art together...and obviously have a lot of fun while doing it.

Here's to the Hawkins brothers and Dimenna brothers. For whatever it means, I am one Coppola who has taken notice of your work and I like it. Keep it up.


 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved