Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Monday, June 18, 2007

DIGIVangelist


APPLE PHOTO BOOTH FUN.

As the PAH NATION grows the need for me to be in a million places at once grows. And I can do it. That's the beauty of the digital arena. With our EARSXXI Studio FTP site, I am able to upload myself giving Cell Phone Art topics for miniPAH's around the world as well as make a video appearance at a digital media seminar, digital media premiere screening or a digital media classroom. The folks on the other end can download the media off our FTP site, make a DVD and then screen it. It's amazing.

I was asked to speak on behalf of my poet friend Bill Nevins regarding the film "Committing Poetry in Times of War." They screened the film at the Kimo Theater on Route 66 in ABQ, New Mexico, but, unfortunately, I was unable to attend. So, I video-taped myself talking about the film next to my electronic fireplace in my office on Sunset Blvd. They screened it before the film. I hope it sufficed. Apparently, it started quite a debate on what propaganda was or wasn't. I'm very happy about that. Airing things out from both the left and the right to find the COMMON GROUND is what interests me.

CRC FIRESIDE CHAT: "COMMITTING POETRY IN TIMES OF WAR," THE MOVIE




Also, I've been messing around with the Nokia N93, the filmmaker's cell phone. Nokia's builtin little "muvee" software is a lot of fun; I'm still working on basic "non-muvee" cutting though. It could be a bit easier.

Cousin Michele Russo comes to visit from Bernalda, Italia. We have plans to bring PAH to the old country.


 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved