Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CRC PRESENTS


Self portrait by Zelda Lin.

Zelda happens to be our webmaster here at EARSXXI and the PAH NATION. I just received a compliment today from a gentleman who works at Warner Brothers Studios. He was very impressed with our web page design and I believe that was one of the reasons why he returned my call so quickly. Kudos to Zelda for that!!! Not only is Zelda our webmaster/webdesigner, she has been helping me create the graphic brand of EARSXXI and PAH. I am always amazed at how effortlessly she takes my notes, makes them her own and creates all of our graphics. She is a very important part of my team.

VARIOUS PAH HEADS




A FEW PAH POSTERS



ZELDA'S PERSONAL ARTWORK:


Wedding Gift for Beth and John



Dollhouse Stills

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved