Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Friday, April 27, 2007

BIKERCHEF FRIDAY


Until I get my BIKERCHEF show set up, which is looking more and more like it will happen in June of this year, I will trade off my friday's with BikerCHEF shot by Bailey vignettes or PAH updates. Believe it or not, I'm starting to get a little tired trying to keep up with my self imposed blog schedule. What's interesting about our new BikerCHEF concept when it does happen is that I will be more like a modern day Marco Polo...really embracing my Italian roots while exploring all peoples and cultures. It will be an adventure/reality/good well show. I will still cook a meal for all the friends I meet in each episode, but it will be a symbolic meal, a meal that celebrates life, differences, and the fact there is room for everybody at my table.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved