Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Monday, March 26, 2007

SOME TRUTH

"I remember being young in the 1960s... we had a great sense of the future, a great big hope. This is what is missing in the youth today. This being able to dream and to change the world.'
--Bernardo Bertolucci

We can't let the torch go out for our youth. My aim is to make PAH a viable DIGITAL EMPOWERMENT/GLOBAL COMMUNICATION platform where the CREATIVE PROCESS reigns supreme. It will be very hard. I will need CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP to help me with this. I will give my blood and time, but I will need bread as well. I thought this year would be easier, but it is proven to be harder so far...big companies are tightening up. If I have to put more emphasis on my Barnum and less on my Twain for the time being, so be it. I know how to walk that path. What matters is that I keep my eye on the ball and what it truly stands for. I'd rather die, than give up.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved