Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PAHFEST ELKO DAY 4


I haven't slept a wink.

All the mobiflicks. cell phone art and webcam art pieces are done and are being uploaded to PAHFEST:ELKO page as I write this. They should be ready for voting by late morning tomorrow. Elko, Nevada is the largest gold mine in the country. So, my cell phone topic for the people of Elko was "HEART OF GOLD." It would be wonderful if some of the EARSXXI community could check out the people of Elko's work and vote on it. David Carradine and Clu Gulager are our celebrity judges. They have 90% of the weight. The rest of the world has 0%. I will be giving out CASH prizes to the winners tomorrow night. I could use your help.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved