Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Monday, November 07, 2005

STREET SCENE

A homeless man came up to me today and told me I was bald. I think that must be a good omen. I mean it's pretty obvious that I'm bald, right? I've been shaving my head for years now. You see, I can't stand the horseshoe look or dust balls growing on top. It's always best to clean up shop. Shaving my head has become a very important ritual for me. I like to slowly wipe water droplets off my head a la Marlon Brando in "Apocalypse Now" or Takashi Shimura in "Seventh Samurai". It doesn't get much cooler than that, my friends.



Also, I received an e-mail with a photo attached from someone I can't remember. I'm trying to figure out what I was working on and who it was that took the photo. It might have been an America's Most Wanted. I think the photo must be over 10 years old, because I'm using a Bolex. I'm strictly digital now, no film. One things for sure, I was very bald back then too.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved