Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

FORK IN THE ROAD

I've always been blessed with wonderful people that have believed in me and supported me in my life and I am truly grateful for that. But, now, I am at a major chaotic, creative path blur. I clearly know what it is I can offer and do in this world. I also deeply know what my reasons for doing it are. This takes time, but I've always been a persistant S.O.B. and have always finished what I have started. However, there are aspects of this journey that I have actively chosen and was also born into that are just like "Pissing in the Wind". Life isn't just about money or fame or security, you have to be willing to do without all of this to find your true path and calling. I've never felt this way before, but now I need a sign to show me the way.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved