Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Monday, August 15, 2005

IT'S LONELY TO DRAW A BEAD ON SOMETHING FEW CAN SEE



We're having a screening of the Biker Chef pilot at El Pinto's tonight for those that missed the earlier Kimo screening. The chefs, management and owners of this terrific restaurant were a tremendous help during the shooting of the BC pilot. We can't say thank you enough. I'm reposting this picture of myself, because I feel it is an accurate portrait of myself as a pirate and an explorer. For most of my life, my ideas were too far out for current times or too hard to grasp. I've had to do the dog and pony show to survive. Now that I've whole-heartedly embraced the digital arena I find that my ideas are not so out-of-this world. And, since my ideas are truly philanthropic, I am grateful. We can't reach LEVEL 2 unless there's a total Micro/Macro global understanding of who we are and where we are going.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved