Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Friday, January 07, 2005

A RAZZMATAZZ MEMORY

I remember way back in the old 1970's Long Beach days my younger brother had a skinny orange cat with a crooked neck and tail named Razzmatazz. He fetched a small rubber creepy-crawler lobster. He was a bit of a clown and a very close comrade for my brother. One day, I yelled at my brother to keep quiet and went back to my room. I didn't have my shirt on. I sat on my floor indian style to finish reading Hermann Hesse's Siddhartha. Suddenly, I felt a warm spray on my back. Razzmatazz had just marked his stinky scent on me in retaliation. I couldn't believe it. I'm still astounded. How did he get his cat to do that? Now my brother is one of the few megastars who can actually say he has universal talent. Happy Birthday to him.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved