Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Thursday, January 06, 2005

ANNOYING


My son and I walked past this store front window in the Grove shopping mall today. It angered both of us. I wondered what kind of response this store would get if it said "Girls were stupid. Throw rocks at them." He asked me if I could find the artist Todo so he could throw one of his fast balls at his kisser. I told him calling Todo an "Artist" was way to kind and we shouldn't waste our time on such drivel. The store that proudly displays this juvenile slime is Entertainment Art. However, I do like that they have a still of Marlon Brando petting his cat from FFC's "The Godfather" right next to it. Maybe they should think about removing the Todo if they know what's good for them.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved