Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

BURNING MIND


Do you have trouble shutting your mind down? I love having ideas just popping effortlessly in my head, but it is very difficult for me turn off the bulb. Sometimes I get extremely tired. Only motorcycling turns off the brain for me. If it didn't, I'd probably get horribly injured. That's one of the reasons why I embraced motorcycling with such gusto. It helps me to feel completely in the moment, more animal than human. Now when I am in my car driving through a rough hail storm, I have to roll my windows down to feel I'm in it and not in an auto bubble. I like being in the moment. It has been something that has been hard for me all my life. I wish to thank my brother for introducing me to motorcycling.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved